A bit late thanks to spending last evening watching the Super Bowl commercials and installing closet shelving!
Best lampwork blog writings of the week ending February 3, 2008:
- The Etsy Storque suggests how we can “pimp our shop” for 2008.
- ShebaMakeda gets all poetic over Effetre copper green.
- Lori “LimaMike” Anderson gives us a behind-the-scenes look at photographing jewelry at Watch Me Create.
- What makes you insanely useful? According to Lifehack.org, it’s your attitude. Ha! I knew it!
- Lori Anderson’s been busy this week — she also shares her tips for successful shows at Collective Creatives.
- What should you, as a student, expect in the glassworking classroom? Mike Aurelius has some ideas on that subject.
- Lydia Muell finds a different way to break a creative block.
- If you’re looking for color inspiration, Mari Johnson shares one of her favorites at the new Midwest Creative Collective blog.
- Should you listen to another lampworker’s advice? Maybe not, says OttersFlame at Watch Me Create.