Here they are — the best posts from the world of lampworkers’ blogs for the week ending 3/16/2008!
- Lori Greenberg has just set up The Glass Directory, a free directory of all things glassworking-related. List yourself in it; use it as you plan your next trip and add on some glassy goodness!
- Does one’s Muse keep to a regular schedule? Deborah Gregory isn’t sure, but she’s trying to work one out with hers.
- It’s always fascinating to hear about someone’s journey to glass. This week Suzanne Tate shares hers with Collective Creatives.
- This week’s Flaming Hot! asks lampworkers to blog about bead photography. Susan Sheehan and Amy Kuzcewski have plenty to say on the subject.
- Last, but far from least, we can’t melt glass without sustenance! Try these cinnamon spice muffins to fuel your next glass-melting session. Nom nom nom!!!