Unashamedly cribbed from Bustaphur
1)How do you like your grilled cheese?
Sharp cheddar, well-done but not burnt.
2) Where did you go on your last vacation?
Asheville, NC for a bead retreat
3) Who are your godparents?
Aunt Joy and Uncle Tom, not that it’s ever mattered.
4) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still doing pretty much the same thing I am now, still happily married to Mr. Frosty, still melting glass and petting cats.
5) Where are you at noon everyday?
If it’s Monday-Thursday, at my desk in front of my computer at work, counting the seconds until I can bail out.
6) How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
I’ve been lucky.? I’ve never gotten one.
7) What is your favorite movie?
I really don’t have one.
8) What is the last thing you said out loud?
“Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt you!”
9) What do you think of the iPhone?
10) What do you think of winter?
I prefer decently cool weather to hot weather, but when it gets really cold (as in too cold to torch), fuhgeddaboutit.
11) What do you do for relaxation?
Melt glass, snorgle hubby and kittehs, build websites.
12) Do you use a plan book?
13) What is your favorite thing to cook?
Pound cake.? Everyone loves my pound cake.
14) What color are your bedsheets?
Blue today.? Other days they may be ivory, or pale green.
15) When was the last time you swam?
Um…I’ve never really actually SWAM.? I can’t.? I just paddle around in the water, and it was a couple of years ago, even though there’s a pool right around the corner from here.
16) What do you order at Subway?
Ham, turkey, or tuna salad.? For some reason I like their tuna salad.? No extra mayo, though.
17) Do you keep your closets organized?
Sort of, though I’m not sure anyone else would understand my organizational scheme.
18) How do you make headaches go away?
Advil and/or sleep.
19) Have you ever owned a beta?
If you mean a betta with two t’s, yes.? It didn’t last long.
20) If you moved out of state where would you go?
Either the mountains of western North Carolina, or out in the Southwest high desert.
21) How old is your best friend?
22) Did you attend pre-school?
No, pre-schools really weren’t around when I was that age.? Education started with kindergarten.
23) What do your shower curtains look like?
Beige linen-y fabric with a waterproof liner
24) Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
No, I just imagined myself in a lot of situations with real people.
25) How do you make eggs?
Since my husband does most of the cooking, I don’t.? He makes very nice omelets, though.
26) Where do you wash your clothes?
In?my washing machine, duh.
27) Which parent do you look most like?
My mother, definitely.? Except for the hair color (hers was auburn, mine a dingy blond), I was a dead ringer for her as a child.
28) What are your thoughts on Tom Cruise?
I don’t think about him, I just roll my eyes.
30) What is the next vehicle you wish to buy?
None at all for the next ten years or so — I just downsized to a Honda CR-V and I love it.
31) Do you pay bills online or by mail?
Online unless there’s no way.
32) What would be the best gift someone could get you right now?
Someone to pack and move us!
33) What is something stressful you will deal with next week?
Trying to get my work email account functioning decently again since our “upgrade.”
34) What is something in your home that you collect?
Glass.? Glass rods for lampworking.? I justify it as raw materials for creating beads.
35) What did you do last night?
Worked on one of my web sites, watched Hell’s Kitchen, went to bed.
36) Who did you last see?
My husband.? I still see him, right across the room.
37) How do you take your coffee?
YES.? First thing in the morning.
Seriously, with fat-free half-and-half at home, the real thing out.
38) What is the oldest thing in your fridge?
I don’t know and I really don’t want to know.
39) On your keyboard what key is wearing out from pressing it so often?
I have to replace my keyboard every couple of years anyway, so no specific key wears out.? The whole damn thing does.
40) Where do you put your keys when you come home?
On the key rack by the back door.
41) Where do you go for Thanksgiving?
Usually nowhere.? If anything people come to us.? My stepmom hates doing Thanksgiving, and my siblings are usually with their spouses’ families, so we just do our own thing and invite any orphaned friends we know of, my son, and my parents.
42) How old will u you be in 2010?
44) How much cash is in your wallet?
$20 or so, and a bit of change.? I am too lazy to go see exactly how much is there.
45) Would you have a one night stand with your favorite movie star?
Not a chance in hell.
46) What color is your house?
47) If you were starving to death, would you eat a pet?
No, I just couldn’t do that.
48) Ever been to Alabama?
Yes, it’s hard not to when you live in Georgia.? But mostly I just drive through it.
49) What kind of accent do you have?
Enough of a Southern accent that I sound Southern when I’m outside the region.? To folks inside the region I tend to sound more Midwestern.
50) What kind of alcoholic drinks are in your fridge right now?
Nothing in the fridge.? Alcohol doesn’t play well with my meds.? But there are a few bottles of miscellaneous liqueurs in the cabinet above the fridge.