Okay, just when I was starting to feel a bit left out, I’ve been tagged by my friend Marcy Lamberson of Studio Marcy, who makes totally adorable sculptural beads.
The rules for this tagging are:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So, seven random and/or weird factoids about me:
- I often drive faster than the speed limit, but I’ve never gotten a ticket for it.
- Most people think I’m about ten years younger than I really am.
- I can’t stand having cold feet.
- I very much like beards on men, but only if they are well-groomed (like DH’s, unlike the ex’s 🙂 ).
- When I eat tomato sauce, it makes the inside of my nose and sinuses feel tickle-y.
- I am allergic to Toys ‘r’ Us and Bed Bath & Beyond.? Seriously.? If I go into one of those stores, my sinuses close up and my eyes get all puffy and swollen.
- I love writing with funky colored pens.
Seven fellow bloggers that I am tagging (trying not to tag those who have already been tagged!):
Damn, this is getting tough! Melissa has beaten me to everyone!
Now to go finish leaving those comments…