Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your own blog; replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention; add one more question of your own.
- What is your current obsession?
- Once I finish up my grades, I’ll get back to working on borosilicate glass leaf pendants, trying to work out some nice shapes & colors.
- Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
- Jeans, jeans, and more jeans, with the occasional cargo pants thrown in there.
- What was the last thing you bought?
- A couple of magazines this afternoon during our regular Saturday trip to Borders.
- What are you listening to right now?
- Nothing except the ambient noise around here. Sometimes silence is the best!
- What are you reading?
- Anna Quindlen’s Rise and Shine
- What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?
- Introverted, creative, sardonic, strong-willed
- What is your current guilty pleasure?
- I don’t really have guilty pleasures, but maybe it’s reading “chick-lit” and romance novels.
- What would you do if the internet was irreparably damaged and you had to find another way to connect?
- I would like to think I’d write letters, but I’d probably just stay unconnected. I’m not a phone person so that’s out.
- Where would you go if you could travel anywhere right now?
- Probably New Zealand, since that’s the place I most want to visit.
- If you could grant someone else one wish, what would it be?
- I’d give my father a cure for his heart disease and pulmonary fibrosis.
- What flower are you most anxious to see bloom this spring?
- Actually, I’ll be just as happy when everything quits blooming since the pollen has made me utterly miserable this spring.
- What are you most happy doing?
- Hanging out with my husband, or melting glass, or both together.
- Care to share some wisdom?
- Two things:
- Life’s not fair, so get over it.
- If you’re in a hole, stop digging.
- If I walked into your work space today what would you want to show me? What would you want to hide?
- I’d want to turn on my torch and show you how I make my beads and pendants. I wouldn’t really want to hide anything in the workspace, but I might close some of the other doors in the house!
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- The ICanHasCheezburger and IHasAHotDog websites. They also make me go “Awwwww!”
- How many pets do you have, and what kind?
- Three cats, plus the 80 or so I work with as a Good Mews volunteer.
Link back to me if you do this meme yourself!